Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

When will the ALU firmware 5.0 be available for download? When wiil the ATgames Legend Gamer ship?

by Lendell

On your website, under the Release Notes, why is Firmware 5.0 not listed for download? I would like to update my firmware in order to keep my ALU current as well enjoy the new 27 Taito games that were promised.

Also, when will the ATGames Legends Gamer going to ship? I had reserved it and have made a full payment for this item via PayPal. I watched the Legends Center Episode 9 on YouTube and the show stated that firmware 5.0 was going to go live immediately following the ending of the episode. I have checked your website numerous times daily since watching this on YouTube with no showing of firmware 5.0 or the 27 Taito games that were promised.

When can the ATGames Community expect to see this? Thanks, Kevin Burley

View
AdvertisementsSome advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website.

Hi I have a Sega Genesis with 80 games and I will like to know how to factory reset it.

by Chaniyah

How do I factory reset the Sega Genesis with 80 games.

atari flashback 9